This privacy statement is designed to provide information about the privacy and data collection practices for this site and/or any of its other affiliates.
In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or providing any information about yourself. In some areas of the Site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to process an order, offer services that require registration, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you. Generally, Devizer requests identifying information when you:
1. Participate in a contest, or other promotional offer.
2. Place an order or request notification of order status.
3. Provide feedback to an online survey or tell us about an idea or suggestion.
4. Register on our web site.
5. Register to receive mailings, such as a product catalog, or e-mail notification such as when a product will become available.
6. Request information or files from technical support/customer service.
What Devizer Will Do With Your Information
If you choose to give us personal information for any of the purposes above mentioned, this information is retained by Devizer and will only be used by Devizer to support your customer relationship with us. We may send you mails of product promotions, special offers, and other new products and services. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Third Party Links
The Site does provide links to other sites. Other Internet sites and services have separate privacy and data collection practices. Once you leave the site or sites operated by Devizer and/or any of its other affiliates, Devizer cannot control, and has no responsibility for, the privacy policies or data collection activities at another site.